BOORALONG – POSSUM CREEK, NSW
Possum Creek via Bangalow in the Byron Bay Hinterland area.
A lifestyle farm of 101 acres with a superbly restored 4-bedroom home (circa 1880). The property features 4 car accommodation with an enclosed swimming pool and magnificent gardens.
|Entrance to Booralong||Double carport||Vineyard and dam|
Buildings and Inclusions
- Situated on one of the area's prettiest roads.
- The home has two large bedrooms plus a 'parents retreat' (spacious bed/sit with ensuite) There is also an office which could easily become a fourth bedroom. Large walk in robe to bedroom #2.
- Whole house block garden serviced by computer assisted micro irrigation in good order and condition.
- Main bathroom with bath, separate shower & toilet.
- Extra toilet (total toilets, 3).
- Heating panels (central heating) throughout.
- New kitchen with stainless steel bench tops, huge walk in pantry & breakfast nook overlooking courtyard & solar heated swimming pool.
- Lounge/dining room plus another large central living space.
- Double-sided brick fireplace (Original - restored).
- Ceiling fans throughout.
- Beautiful hardwood floors & pressed metal ceilings.
- Wrap around verandas & large back deck.
- Gorgeous gardens in progress. Traditional front garden to suit the era. Asian style back garden complete with large Balinese style bird house (including African Love Birds), ornamental carp pond & pond house for alfresco dining.
- Spring fed creek plus several outbuildings & sealed roads.
- New stumps, rainwater tanks, plumbing/drainage & roof.
- Freshly painted inside & out.
- Capacity in place for 10 phone lines (5 already into home).
- Under cover parking for four cars.
- The reafforestation of the house block is underway, with many new trees already planted, including the long, jacaranda-lined driveway.
- New fencing.
- Productive berry patch and rose garden.
- Sweet water bore.
|Backyard verandah||Spacious verandah||Twin water tanks|
|Immaculate bathroom||Entertainer's lounge|
|Formal dining||Chef's kitchen|
- Bendix washer dryer combination
- Superb sound system complete with 20 wired in speakers.
- Close to Bangalow (5 mins), Byron Bay (10 mins), Ballina (25 mins), Gold Coast (1 hour), and Brisbane (2 hours).
- Some minor titivations away from becoming a three bedroom Bed & Breakfast.
- Superb property for entertaining.
|Outside entertaining area||Beautifully landscaped|
garden with bird aviary
|Outside inground pool|
This property is totally unique, as no expense has been spared in making it the best ‘old world’ property in the district. It’s got everything that your heart desires, plus more.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.