DRASTICALLY REDUCED COMMERCIAL GOAT DAIRY WITH CONTRACT. EXCEPTIONALLY LUCRATIVE LIFESTYLE BUSINESS WITH UNLIMITED GROWTH POTENTIAL AND DIVERSIFICATION, DARLING DOWNS, SE QLD
This property is located in the foothills of Bunya Mountains. It is:
- 7KM North of Maclagan on Bunya Mts Rd,
- 50km N/E of Dalby,
- 80km N/W of Toowoomba,
Property Type / Size
A 407 Acre (164.99 Hectare) large Commercial Goat Dairy on 3 titles plus 2 houses.
It has cleared scrub country and approximately 350 acres have been cultivated, most with contours. Pastures include green panic, couch and native pastures.
Drastically Reduced from $2.5mil
This business has a high return on investment for an easily operated dairy business with a highly sought after product on a proven productive farm. The sale includes:
- Commercial Goat Dairy, including machinery and plant.
- All Goats
- 2 Residences.
|Commercial Goat Dairy||Residence||Goat Herd|
Commercial Goat Dairy
This is the 2nd largest Goat dairy of 5 dairies in a closed industry supplying raw goat’s milk to Australia’s largest manufacturer/processorwithin a growing industry with plenty of scope to expand. It Includes:
- 30 aside swing over herringbone, electronic pulsation, automatic cable V feeders from 12T silo, hygenius auto washout.
- 3 x 1800 Litre Dairycold Vats.
- Contract in place.
- Large concreted covered waiting area with large housing shed leading into a 5 acre housing paddock with 5 large fodder feeders and stock dam.
- Goat herds consist of kids, weaners, bucks, drys and milkers. Herds are predominately Saanen with British Alpine, Toggenburg, Nubian and Melan. Mostly young herds bred for high lactation and longevity
|Dairy Milkers Shed||Nursery Shed||Inside Undercover|
This property is currently carrying:
- 1400 goats with 3 kidding’s a year.
- 25 horses.(not in sale)
- 50 Droughtmaster breeders.(not in sale)
with ease in all seasons.
|407 Acre Property||9 Main paddocks||Cleared Areas|
Machinery / Plant
- Fully equipped dairy with pumps, feeders, hoses and shedding.
- 12T Silo for Milkers pellets.
- 6T Silo for weaner pellets.
- 3T Silo for kid crumble.
- 2012 90hp tractor with hay forks, 4 in 1 bucket, and attachments.
- 50B Backhoe with 3 buckets.
- 11 KWA 3 phase generator on submersible bore
- 3 x electric submersible bore pumps
- International 1830C 20’ flat bed truck.
- Cattle crate for above truck.
- All irrigation and washout pumps included.
- Mobile drafting race with adjustable vet platform
- Mobile loading race
- Cattle crush top of line.
- 2 x 20ft shipping containers (tackroom and feed shed)
- 2 x Advantage 2T grain feeders (weaners)
- 2 x Advantage hay feeders with removable roofs (weaners)
The property consists of undulating bottle tree, vine and scrub country.
- 360 acres have been cultivated with contours.
- Pastures include green panic, couch and native grasses. All cleared and easily accessible.
- 2nd largest Goat dairy of 7 dairies in a closed industry supplying raw goats milk to Australia’s largest manufacturer/processorwithin a growing industry with plenty of scope to expand.
- Driving track around farm.
- Property boundary completely goat meshed.
- 9 Main paddocks and assorted smaller yards.
- 3 Stallions watered paddocks with 3m laneways and shelters.
- Stockyards (cows and goats) with loading ramp and vet crush.
- 8 large weaner pens.
- Small sandstone quarry.
|Silo at Dairy||Quarry||Undulating Country|
- 4 large dams (excellent water storage), tanks reticulate to troughs and dairy.
- 1 diesel 3 phase submersible equipped bore to holding tanks.
- 1 Southern Cross pump from dam to holding tanks.
- 2 bores with electric submeribles
- Weatherboard farm house.
- Colourbond roof.
- Combustion heater ducted to all bedrooms
- 3 bedroom.
- 2 bathrooms.
- Dining room.
- Established gardens.
- Water tanks.
- Concrete covered entertainment area links the two homes.
- 5 bedrooms (large rooms).
- Sunroom / sleep out .
- 1 bathroom.
- Colourbond roof.
- Large country kitchen wood burner/stove plus electric stove.
- Farm house.
- 2 water tanks.
- Large orchard area
|Entrance of 2nd House|
- 80’x40’ night housing for dry herd.
- 60’x30’ Machinery/hay shed.
- 80’x50’ Nursery/juveniles.
- Shed with fully removable pens for clean out.
- Assorted other enclosed sound and dry sheds.
- 2 x 9m x 9m sheds (1 to be erected) weaners
- Net return exceptionally good
- Fantastic views to Bunya Mts and to Darling Downs.
- 2nd largest Goat Diary of 5 in the industry.
- Contract in place.
- Plenty of scope to expand.
- Quality pastures and ample cleared areas.
- Ample water supply
- 2 x residences.
- Sale includes all existing machinery and plant associated for Goat Dairy
- Just walk in and start making money.
- Current carrying 1400 goats.
- 80km from Toowoomba.
We will be very willing to act as trainers then consultants to pass on all expertise to make the transition smooth for all concerned. Only on market due to personal health issues.
Additional opportunities exist for diversification into the additionally high profit market of cheese production, powdered milk, bottling to designer market and exporting and goats to lucrative Asian market.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.