2.5 ACRES WITH 3 BEDROOM HOME, CASINO, NORTHERN RIVERS
Location / Area
Casino, Northern Rivers, NSW
Property Type / Size
A 2.5 Acre (1 Hectare) rural property with a 3 Bedroom house, sheds and gardens.
This property is only 4 kilometres to the Casino CBD and is very realistically priced.
This rural property:
- Is on a bitumen road
- Has level land with lawns and gardens
- Is ideal for a young family or retirees
- Has room for horse or pony
|Rear Of House||Rear Of Property||Sheds|
This is a 3 bedroom weatherboard family home with large verandahs at both front and back. It features:
- 2 large carpeted bedrooms
- 1 normal size bedroom
- Currently with vinyl floor being used as an office
- Quality kitchen with adjoining dining room
- Including electric stove, ample bench and cupboard space
- Central lounge room with carpeted floor
- Large bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
- Utility room/Laundry area
- Sliding glass doors
- Ideal as office/rumpus room
- Full length front verandah with concrete floor
- Full length back verandah with approximately 4 metre wide roof
- Potential for modifications/timber decking
- Vertical blinds in most rooms
- Single car carport at side of house
- Large inground concrete water tank which holds 21,000 Litres
- Good gardens and extensive lawn areas
- Plenty of sheds for use as storage or for pets
- Fenced yard area for dogs
- Rainforest area
- Chook run and chook shed
- New large hot water service
- Outdoor dining at either front or rear of house
This property is located:
- 5 minutes to Casino
- 20 minutes to Lismore
- 25 minutes to Kyogle
- Close to employment in Casino/Lismore area
- An easy drive to Evans Head (fishing/beaches)
- Close to Southern Cross University at Lismore
- Bargain price 3 bedroom family home on acreage
- Close to Casino, Lismore and Kyogle
- Ample water storage with pump
- Level lawn areas with quality gardens
- Large verandahs front and rear
- Potential to improve value
- Rural views to the west
- Peace and quiet
- Room for horse or pony
- Ideal for dog kennels/breeding
- North Coast climate and lifestyle
- Potential for vegetable or herb gardens
This property is in a good location and is very good value.
It offers a rural lifestyle just minutes from major centres.
There is potential to improve and extend the house and make a capital gain in the future.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.