115 ACRE ORGANIC RIVERFRONT IRRIGATION FARM, CASINO, NORTHERN RIVERS
Location / Area
Greenridge, 8 kilometres from Casino on the Coraki Road.
Property Type / Size
A 115 Acre (46.54 Hectare) irrigated farm with Richmond river frontage.
It has underground irrigation, plus full organic ‘A’ grade status and certified biodynamic status.
It includes 2 houses, large sheds and crop in the ground currently.
It has laser levelled land and drainage system.
A 90 megalitre irrigation licence is included.
A well built brick and tile family home featuring:
- 5 bedrooms with built-ins and carpet
- Study or office
- Kitchen with electric cook top and oven
- Formal dining room
- Large lounge room with air-conditioning and wood heater
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
- Second bathroom in laundry area
- Double car garage with entry to house
- Large entertaining area at rear of house
- Ample water storage (concrete tanks)
- Gardens and lawns
|Main House||Rear of Main House||Entertainment Area|
The original homestead, approximately 100 years old and in good condition featuring:
- 3 bedroom and sleep out
- Timber construction with new colorbond roof
- Ideal for rental or farmstay business
- Wide verandahs
- Garage and lawns
- Large farm shed near rear of house
- 15m X 22m
- Includes workshop area
- Ideal for vehicles, caravan, trailers, etc
- Has 3 phase power
- Huge hay shed
- 30m X 30m
- Ideal for machinary
- Was used for hay storage/business in prior years
- Has 3 phase power
- 2x 54 tonne grain silos with automatic aerator
- Monsoon hardhose irrigator
- 3 phase irrigation pump on riverbank (40 HP motor)
- Massey Ferguson 4WD Header
- 10 tonne grain bin
|Shed / Workshop|
|Hug Hay Shed||Silos||Monsoon Irrigator|
This is 40 Hectares of certified organic wheat. Contract price is $535/$600 per tonne depending on protein.
|Current Wheat Crop|
- 90 megalitre irrigation licence included
- Laser levelled prime riverfront flats with underground irrigation and drains
- Ideal for cropping or other venture, it has grown:
- Chick peas
- Soya beans
- Hay (Rhodes grasses, etc)
- Also ideal for tea tree and sugarcane
- Being certified organic, the returns are better than normal
- Approximately 10 acres between house and river ideal for crops such potatoes and vegetables
- Cattle yards including crush and ramp
This farm has excellent infrastructure and is very clean and well maintained.
The potential for good income is high due to the land quality and water availability.
|Soya Beans||Cattle, Near River||Cattle Yards & Crush|
|Improved Pastures||Pump House||Header|
- Large organic farm with all land useable
- 90 megalitre water licence
- Monsoon irrigator
- Huge shed plus 2nd workshop shed
- 2 houses
- Fishing in the river
- Excellent income from crops, etc
- Wheat crop included
- Close to Casino (less than 10 minutes)
- Rich riverfront soils
- Potential for farmstay (2nd house)
- Ideal for organic vegetable farm, rice, chick peas, soya beans or lucerne
- Previously hay making operation
- Header included
- Huge shed is ideal for trucks, buses or earthmoving operation
- North Coast lifestyle and climate
- Close to Evans Head (fishing and surfing)
- Richmond river frontage
|115 Acre Property||Rich Riverfront Soils||Organic Farm|
This farm has huge potential. It could be used for more intensive farming (vegetables/crops) or revert to the haymaking operation.
It is a real showpiece with excellent infrastructure and is realistically priced.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.