114 ACRE LIFESTYLE FARM WITH QUALITY 3 BED HOUSE, WAUCHOPE/PORT MACQUARIE, MID NORTH COAST, NSW
Comboyne Plateau near Port Macquarie and Wauchope, Mid North Coast NSW
A 114 acre (46 hectare) lifestyle farm with a quality 3 bedroom family home, shed, cattle yards and magnificent views. The property has ample water with Bunoo River on the western boundary.
This property offers an enviable rural lifestyle with potential income from cattle, horticulture and tourism.
|Front Gate||Grazing Land with Shade||Grazing Land with Shade|
The property features:
- 37 acres of cleared land (divided into 6 paddocks)
- 60 inches of annual rainfall
- 2 spring fed dams
- Shade trees
- Kikuyu and clover pastures
- Balance of land is steep timbered country with rainforest areas and hardwood timber in abundant supply
- Backs onto a permanent, crystal clear creek (Bunoo River)
- Bunoo River has swimming holes, cascades, waterfalls and drinking quality water
- Millable timber including:
- Brush box
- Gums etc
- Large colorbond shed with hot shower, toilet and 5,000 gallon rainwater tank (used as temporary dwelling)
- Mostly new fences
- Near new timber yards, crush and ramp (built from timber from the property)
- Rainforest areas with figs, coachwood, white beech plus orchids, tree ferns, elks and stag horns
|Back Spring Fed Dam||Front Spring Fed Dam||Young Millable Timber||Bunoo River Cascades|
This is a large 353sqm (38sq) brick veneer residence with a colorbond roof. The house is V shaped to maximise the panoramic mountain and valley views
|New Fences & Views||Rainforest Area||Gardens||Verandah|
The house features:
- Large air conditioned master bedroom with ensuite, separate toilet and walk through wardrobe/dressing room
- 2 other large bedrooms (1 with built in robe)
- Large kitchen with electric cook top and fan forced wall oven, knotty pine cupboards and ample bench space
- Pantry and office area adjoining kitchen
- Large open plan lounge, living and dining area with generous windows to maximise views
- Lounge area is carpeted with a Norsman wood heater
- Large bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet (services the 2 bedrooms)
- Internal laundry with shower and separate toillet plus access to veranda and garage
- Double garage with automatic roller door and storage area
- 6 foot (1.828m) wide verandas on front (both sides) of the house
- Fruit trees and vegetable garden
- Gardens with native shrubs and trees
- Water supply from 10,000 gallon concrete rainwater tank with pump plus a 5,000 gallon rainwater tank from the shed
- Concrete swimming pool (currently converted to a garden, has potential to be restored)
- Bore near house (suppyling ample water for lawns and gardens)
|Colorbond Shed ||Cattle Yards||House Gardens||Rainwater Tank|
The farm currently runs 20 head of cattle. The property, with its natural beauty and superb views, would also suit a B & B or Farm Stay operation.
Alternatively, the farm could be used for:
- Farm forestry (planting of specialised timber)
- Livestock (ideal for alpacas, goats, horses or sheep)
- High rainfall area with productive soils
- Comfortable home, ideal for family or B & B operation
- Magnificent valley and mountain views
- Great climate all year round
- Ample water for stock and house
- Beautiful scenery and natural rainforest areas
- Millable timber to build cabins, sheds or other improvements
- Great soil for horticulture or agriculture
- Liveable shed with room for farm machinery (tractors etc)
- Close to Comboyne Village for shops, school, club etc
- Handy to:
- Wauchope (35 minutes)
- Port Macquarie (45 minutes)
- Wingham (45 minutes)
- Potential exists for B & B or Farm Stay operation
|North West Valley & Mountain Views|
This area is truly pristine and offers a genuine country feel with clean air and good year round climate. The house is quite unique and has potential to be developed further as either a family home or B & B operation. The shed, yards, fences and other improvements are in excellent condition and the high rainfall and good soils are a bonus. This is prime beef cattle country.
There are employment opportunities in nearby Wauchope and Port Macquarie areas with some seasonal work (fruit picking) available in Comboyne.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.