2090 ACRES FREEHOLD GRAZING, COOLATAI, NEAR WARIALDA, NSW
LOCATION / AREA
12 km northwest of Coolatai, 50 km north
of Warialda, 40 km south of Yetman near
the QLD border.
2090 acres (about 868 hectares) of gently sloping to plateau type
stony black basalt soil, watered by 4 permanent spring fed creeks
throughout the property.
$750,000 - Price drastically reduced due to ill-health
Owners willing to trade smaller property preferably in southern QLD
with cash adjustment.
- 2090 acres (approx. 868 hectares) of self-mulching black basalt soil with some lightly timbered areas
- Timber predominantly yellow & white box, kurrajong, apple and native olive
- 4 permanent spring fed creeks throughout property
- 3 bores, 2 equipped, quantity of pipe ready to be installed
- 4 paddocks on troughs watered from equipped bores to tank
- Grundfos electric pump to high tank, then reticulated
- Additional 8,200 gallon galvanized stock water tank ready to be installed
- Boundary fencing 80% netting, remainder hinge joint, all in good condition and electrified
- Subdivided into 6 main paddocks, fencing in good condition
- Suitable for cattle, sheep, goats, etc.
|Stock water tanks, shearing shed, cattle yards.||Droughtmaster breeders||Permanent spring fed creek |
- Estimated carrying capacity 200 cows & calves or equivalent
- 2 bay 30 x 20 lock up shed
- Small flat bottom silo
- Large shed used for shearing
- Steel cattle yards, loading ramp and undercover crush
- Central to sale yards in QLD and NSW – 120km to Goondiwindi; 100km to Inverell
- Rural power, Phone, Mail services, Primary and Secondary school bus
|Suitable for horse breeding||Merino & Dorper cross breeders ||Typical pasture growth|
- 1950’s style good, sound 3 bedroom weatherboard house with enclosed rear verandah
- Renovations started - kitchen and bathroom being installed, renovated pantry, laundry and toilet
- Separate lounge room
- 2000 gallons rainwater
|House and garage||Kitchen renovation||House and old tennis court|
- Great opportunity for young people just starting out
- Quiet rural lifestyle with outstanding views
- No flooding, no coal seam gas, no mining
- Elevation means very few light frosts in winter
- Good warm breeding country with reliable water supply
|Queensland blue grass||Permanent spring fed creek||Cattle yards|
- Average rainfall 700mm (28 inches)
- Owners wishing to retire and would consider trade on smaller acreage in southern Qld preferably
- Orchard includes citrus, pears, apples, plums, bananas, etc
- 3 large fowl pens
- Property is carrying a good body of feed and includes Queensland blue grass, sweet summer grass, coolatai grass and a range of native legumes and clover
- In both 2011 and 2012, Coolatai reached the semi-finals of the NSW Community of the Year Awards
- Information about the area can be obtained from the website: www.gwydir.nsw.gov.au
|View from front gate||Droughtmaster breeders||Typical pasture|
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.