LIFESTYLE AND GRAZING FARM, GIN GIN, SOUTH EAST QUEENSLAND
GinGin, South East Queensland;
380km north of Brisbane, 60km west of Bundaberg
92.676 HA property with 2 titles (72.60 HA & 20.08 HA)
First settles and has remained in the same family since 1882, this is a lifestyle property that breeds Droughtmaster cattle.
- 7 paddocks
- 1 dam
- 2 permanent creeks (spring fed)
- Irrigation water scheme main runs through property (no current allocation)
- 2ML water allocation from creek for domestic and stock use
- Cattle yards, loading ramp
- Vet crush, cattle scales
- Raim water tanks
- 4 bay steel machinery shed (17m x 9.5m) with weatherboard workshop attached
- Weatherboard barn (12m x 7.5m)
- Rustic slab sided shed, which in a past age was the stables for working draft horses
- Improved pastures – Rhodes grass, blue grass, fine stem stylo, seca stylo, wynn cassia, siratro
|Cottage||4 Bay Machinery Shed||Weatherboard Barn|
- Comfortable concrete block 3 bedroom house
- 1 bathroom and toilet
- Open plan kitchen
- Dining and lounge
- Front and rear patio
- Established gardens
There is also a basic 2 bedroom workers cottage.
- Bruce highway frontage
- Only 9km to Gin Gin for shops, school, doctors, aged care facility
- Close to sale yards
- School bus at gate
- Good water (2 permanent creeks plus irrigation licence)
- Comfortable family home plus workers/in-laws cottage
- Good sheds, fencing, yards, scales, crush etc
- Proven beef cattle country
- Natural vegetation plus quality improved pastures
|Front Paddocks||Yards||Rear Paddocks|
This property would make an ideal location for a lifestyle farm, farm-stay camping and cabin development, horse and/or cattle stud or weekend retreat/hobby farm.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.