1127 ACRE RIVERFRONT CATTLE PROPERTY, GIN GIN, SE QLD
Goodnight, South East Queensland
Near Gin Gin, Mount Perry, Childers and Bundaberg
Property Type / Size
A 1127 Acre (456 Hectare) cattle breeding and fattening property with river frontage.
Includes new machinary shed plus older shed, 30ft caravan and water tank with pump.
Also has cattle yards and good fencing.
‘El Shaday’ is a quality acreage ideal for cattle breeding and fattening.
|Cattle on River Flats||River Paddock||Improved Pastures|
- Improved pastures with Rhodes, creeping bluegrass, seca and siratro
- Perry River frontage with a large permanent waterhole
- 3 large dams plus 1 small dam
- Runs 140 breeders plus their progeny
- Timber stands ideal for yards and fencing. Includes ironbark, blue gum and spotted gum
- Portable steel cattle yards with some timber
- Full vet crush and loading ramp
- Good annual rainfall
- Good cattle fencing
- 2 paddocks plus holding paddock
- Shade trees
- Proven fattening river paddock
|Water Hole||Large Dam||2nd Dam|
Other Features / Improvements
There is an older shed with:
- 30ft caravan with gas hot water fitted
- 3000 gallon water tank with pressure pump
- New 12 x 8 metre shed ideal for machinary
- Ideal house sites with great views
- Power supply, approximately 1.5km away
This property is ideal for a young family to develop further.
|12x8m Shed||Caravan||Cattle Yards|
The property is:
- On Tenningering Road, Goodnight
- Close to Gin Gin – 35minutes
- Close to Bundaberg – 1hour
- 1 Hour to Biggenden and Gin Gin Saleyards
|Entrance||Potential Home Site||Grazing Country|
- Affordable acreage close to Coast
- River frontage to Perry River
- Proven cattle breeding
- Good barbwire fences
- Proven fattening block
- Sheds and yards included
- Temporary accommodation in caravan/sheds
- Close to coastal towns
- Full vet crush and loading ramp included
- Ideal weekend block
- Power nearby (or use solar)
- 4 dams in total
- New 12x8 metre shed
- Timber for more yards, sheds and fencing
|Grazing Land||Improved Pastures||Potential House Site|
This is a great property that is a proven cattle fattening block. It offers great value for money.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.