429 ACRE RURAL PROPERTY, KYOGLE, NORTHERN RIVERS NSW
Grevillia, near Kyogle, Northern Rivers NSW
A 429 acre (173.6 hectare) rural property on 2 titles. It has permanent water supply from running creeks plus a quality 3 bedroom residence. The property is private and quiet with enormous potential for eco tourism.
This property is near the Border Ranges National Park and is prime beef cattle country. It also has huge potential for eco tourism (cabins, farm stay or guesthouse accommodation) due to its prime location, at the end of the Terrace Creek Valley.
|Hillside Grazing||Panoramic View ||Cleared Plateau|
The property is located approximately:
- 12 minutes from Rukenvale Primary School
- 15 minutes from Grevillia General Store
- 20 minutes from Wiangaree General Store
- 25 minutes from Kyogle
- 1 hour from Lismore
- 1 ½ hours from Byron Bay and Ballina
- 1 ½ hours from the Gold Coast
- 2 hours from Brisbane
The property has 330 acres of permanently grassed pasture with a carrying capacity of around 120 breeders. Of this 50 to 80 acres are arable and suitable for growing crops for stock feed or for sale.
|Lush Creek Flats||Grazing Area||Rainforest Flora|
The property features:
- Cleared plateau grazing area (45 acres of improved pasture)
- Ample water supply from Terrace Creek
- Bore water supply at house with 19,000 gallons per hour capacity (sufficient to irrigate 5 acres)
- Very rich creek flats
- Approximately 100 acres of timbered area including 60 acres of pristine rainforest and the balance with hardwood timber (ideal for fencing, sheds, cabins etc)
- Potential to cell graze cattle
- Pastures including:
- Rhodes paspalum
- Other native varieties
- All weather access roads
- Located off the Summerland Way (approximately 35kms north of Kyogle)
|Terrace Creek||Terrace Creek||Creek Crossing|
The sheds and yards include:
- 2 adjoining sheds used for:
- Farm machinery
- Feed storage
- Honey extraction
- Metal cattle yards, crush and ramp
- Old dairy
- Old single garage
|Sheds & Water Tanks||Cattle Yard & Old Dairy||Honey Extracting Room|
This is a quality 3 bedroom weatherboard family home with air conditioning, carport and outdoor undercover area.
|Lounge Room||Kitchen & Casual Dining||Formal Dining Room|
The house features:
- 3 bedroom with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Large central kitchen with electric stove
- Large lounge/dining room with ceiling fans
- Office/study/sewing room
- Sunroom at rear of house
- Bathroom with bath and vanity
- Internal laundry with separate shower and toilet
- Fully fenced rear yard with vegetable garden
|Front of House & Carport||Patio/Entertaining Area||Study/Office|
- Large acreage on 2 titles
- 3 bedroom air conditioned family home close to creek
- High capacity bore (ideal for irrigation)
- Creek frontage (never runs dry)
- Flood free paddocks
- Very clean and well maintained
- Magnificent views from high points
- Good annual rainfall (approximately 35 to 45 inches per annum)
- Subdivision potential
- Borders on the Border Ranges National Park
|Acerage at Rear of Property||Area Map|
This is a very private farm with great potential. It has been owned by the current owners for approximately 50 years and is a proven performer. The property has good bones and acreage of this size is a rare find in the Northern Rivers area of NSW.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.