HILLVIEW COTTAGE - BATHURST, NSW
ROCK FOREST VIA BATHURST - CENTRAL WEST NSW
A picturesque 15-acre property with a quality, 3-bedroom home plus
small orchard, machinery shed and workshop.
Buildings and Inclusions
A quality timber home (45 yrs old) with old fashioned ambience, featuring:
- 3 bedrooms
- Newly renovated bathroom
- New kitchen - Tasmanian oak
- Gas and electric stove (Smeg)
- Dishwasher (Simpson)
- Renovated dining and lounge
- Renovated bedrooms
- Fireplace, wood heater and chimney
- Polished timber floorboards
- Carport near house
- Undercover pergola area - ideal for children
- Small orchard - 10 fruit trees including plums, nectarines, apples
- Ample water storage (5 tanks)
- Machinery Shed/Garage - older style but very practical (10M x 6M)
- Small workshop ideal for the home handyman
|Living Area||Kitchen||Dining Area|
- Views to die for
- Close to Bathurst (15 mins) with schools, shops, employment
- Tastefully renovated home, with unique features
- East facing deck
- Circular driveway
- Room for pool, tennis court
- Ideal for horses, alpacas or sheep
- Magnificent courtyard - outdoor living area
|Verandah||Front Gate||BBQ Area|
This property has had all the hard work done. It would be a great family home with room for horses, etc.
The Bathurst area is very popular, being just over 2 hours from Sydney.
The property will stand any inspection
|Great Views||Great Views|
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.