SUBDIVISIBLE ACREAGE, SOUTH MACLEAN/JIMBOOMBA AREA, SOUTH EAST QUEENSLAND
Maclean/Jimboomba area near Beaudesert, south east Queensland
23.3 hectares (57.57 acres) of level subdivisible land designated by Beaudesert Shire as a site for major development and Urban footprint for the future city of Flagstone.
This large area of land (previously part of a turf farm) adjoins a current subdivision that will be know as Flagstone or “City of Flagstone”. The land has sealed road access from Flagstone Estate which adjoins the southern boundary.
This area is only:
- 10 minutes from Jimboomba shopping centre (Woolworths and other specialty shops)
- 45 minutes from Brisbane’s CBD
- 30 minutes from south east Brisbane’s industrial and commercial areas
- Less than an hour to the Gold Coast
- Close to National Parks and Beaudesert
- Nearby to a new shopping centre recently approved by Beaudesert Shire
The City of Flagstone
The Beaudesert Shire Draft Planning Vision, released in February 2007, state the following:
- Flagstone will be a major new city with a major retail/business centre based on transit oriented development principles
- Its economy will have a health focus and include a major teaching hospital and a health campus on the regional university
- The city of Flagstone will reflect our commitment to sustainability for the whole of our region
- Framed by the mountains and uplands to the west and surrounding acreage areas, Flagstone will have wide green corridors linking east west along Flagstone Creek and other streams
- The new city of Flagstone will be integrated with its acreage origins
- Flagstone will be home to over 50,000 people and characterised by strong transit orientation and traditional neighbourhood design principles
- It will have all the facilities necessary to ensure a city of this size is socially cohesive
- Its residents will be proud of its status as a new city separate to the other major urban areas of South East Queensland and an integral part of the New Beaudesert smart region
- This new city will be characterised by well designed contemporary architecture which is strongly reflected in its town centre and key facilities
More information can be obtained from the Beaudesert Shire Council’s website: www.bsc.qld.gov.au.
Other features include:
|View of Flagstone Estate||View of Flagstone Estate||View of Flagstone Estate|
- Large area of subdivisible land
- Zoned for urban use by Beaudesert Shire
- Close to transport, shops and schools
- Power and telephone available nearby
- 10 minutes to a major shopping centre
- Close to Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- Good climate and lifestyle
- Great opportunity for developer to make financial gains
- Realistic vendors
|Large Shed||Large Dam||Large Dam & Pump|
This is an excellent opportunity for a developer to purchase a very valuable tract of urban zoned land at a realistic price. The area is going ahead and the proximity to Brisbane is a major factor. With the growth of population in South East Queensland, developers should inspect this property to see its enormous potential.
Other suitable uses for the land include turf farming or small crop production.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.