3.2 ACRES 4 BEDROOM HOUSE HAT HEAD/ SOUTH WEST ROCKS/ KEMPSEY/ MID NORTH COAST NSW
Frederickton, near Kempsey and South West Rocks, Mid North Coast, NSW
A 3.2 acre (1.327 hectare) rural lifestyle block with a 4 bedroom sandstock brick family home. The property has bitumen road frontage, power, town water and weekly garbage service. There is a long gravel driveway and a deep dam.
This property is on the outskirts of Frederickton, a small village approximately 5 kilometres north of Kempsey. It is located approximately:
- 3 minutes to Frederickton (shops, schools, hotel, etc)
- 10 minutes to Kempsey’s CBD (Macleay River, hospitals, shopping centres, sports facilities, etc)
- 20 minutes to scenic South West Rocks and Hat Head (beautiful beaches and rivers)
|Bitumen Road Frontage||Gravel Driveway|
The Property Features:
- Gently sloping land
- Formed (long) gravel driveway to house
- Brand 4 bedroom Sandstock brick home with superb north easterly aspect
- Deep dam (ideal water for garden use)
- Cleared areas great for a horse, etc
- Room for shed, pool, tennis court, landscaped gardens, etc
- State of the art Biolytix Waste Water Treatment
- Water storage tank and system to use tank water for laundry and toilets
|Deep Dam||Shade Trees||Dam & Surrounding Land|
This is a home is built on a concrete slab with a superb north easterly aspect. Located at the end of a long driveway, the house is private with an ample area for developing your landscaped gardens.
The house features include:
- Large carpeted master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- 3 other carpeted bedrooms (2 with built in robes)
- 3rd bedroom (without built in robe) would be suitable for an office/study
- Kitchen with electric stove, oven and rangehood
- Family room adjoining kitchen
- Bathroom with bath, vanity and shower
- Separate toilet
- Large carpeted lounge room with two large windows overlooking lawns
- Dining area adjoining kitchen and lounge
- Internal laundry with door to rear
- Single lock up garage
- Linen cupboard in hallway
- Concrete slab, Steel Frame, Colour Bond Roof.
|Master Bedroom||Walk in Robe||Ensuite|
- Vertical blinds on all windows
- Fully screened windows and doors
- Colorbond roof
- Large solar hot water service
- Formed concrete path to clothes line
- Vinyl floors in kitchen, hall, family and dining rooms
- Turfed lawn areas around the house
|Lounge Room||Kitchen||Family/Dining Room|
Waste Water Treatment System
This system treats the waste water and pumps it to an underground irrigation area in the back lawn. This will give a constantly green lawn area and is virtually maintenance free.
|Main Bathroom||Laundry||Rainwater Tank & Pump|
- Fantastic value for money
- 4 bedroom family home with quality inclusions
- Quality construction including concrete slab and sandstock brick
- Driveway, drainage and lawns established
- Room for pool, shed or tennis court
- House has north easterly aspect
- Close to Kempsey (shopping centres, businesses, schools, sports facilities, etc)
- Easy drive to Macleay River (fishing, water sports), South West Rocks and Hat Head (beaches, surfing etc)
- Good coverage of shade trees with cleared areas
- Deep dam with ample water for lawns and gardens
- Room for a horse or small livestock
- Let for $310 per week
|Rear Yard||Rear of House||Garage|
This is a fantastic value for money property, ideal for a young family or even retirees. This property is ready for immediate occupation, it is in a quality area and will provide owners with a superb lifestyle.
This property is currently leased for $270 per week.
Contact the owner for an inspection of this pristine property as it’s value will certainly increase in the near future.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.