100 ACRE LIFESTYLE FARM WITH 4/5 BEDROOM HOME, LISMORE/CASINO AREA, NORTHERN RIVERS, NSW
Property Location / Area
McKees Hill, New South Wales
Halfway between Lismore and Casino.
Property Type / Size
A 100 acres (40 ha) cattle breeding property with executive 4/5 bedroom residence with pool, sheds, yards and double lock up garage.
Including executive residence, arm shed construction and land.
(Options available for farm equipment and livestock if required)
There are 100 acres divided into paddocks for paddock rotation, with a central laneway for ease of mustering. There are good soils for rye grass, Setaria and Rhodes grass and other winter pastures for the cattle. No work is needed on the infrastructure, it is all done.
|Shade Trees||Water Tanks||Paddocks|
This property features:
- Setaria grass on the flats and Rhodes grass on the hill area.
- 45 steer carrying capacity (LPHA rating).
- Good weed control
- Shelter for livestock
- Good water for livestock with bore and windmill supplying water to concrete tank which then gravity feeds the 8 concrete cattle troughs.
- Good fences throughout.
- Cattle safety fences (electrified) have been installed to encourage cattle to stay at home and also to keep out straying stock.
- In past two years three sections have been locked up, producing up to 122 bales of silage taken off the three sections for winter feed.
|Cattle Yards||Feed||Cattle Yards|
- Complete set of steel cattle yards including weight system for weighing livestock..
- 24metre x 12 metre colour-bond farm shed with seven by 3 metre doors, 4.2 metres height opening at doors. Apex of shed is 5 metres. Blanket Insulation in roof.
- Farm Shed is divided into two sections -
- One with two (2) bay section on northern side used to store hay,
- The Second part is a five (5) bay section to store tractor and other farming equipment.
- In one bay is a lockable 20 foot shipping container to store equipment for safe keeping.
- Thunderbird Electric fence system and is a 24 hours operating system.
- Electric Fence signs are placed on fence to advise external persons.
- All boundary gates are lockable with a one key system for improved security.
- Phase three power to shed.
- Two horse stables and chook pen of steel and colour-bond construction.
- 10kw solar power system ($20,000-oo) on the farm shed
- Professionally supplied and installed by SAE Group Pty Ltd with all appropriate warranties of installation and solar equipment.
- Provides power to the farm
- 900 litre water tank at horse stables for watering egg layers
- One 1200 litre diesel tank for storage of diesel for on farm use.
- One 10000 litre concrete tank at farm shed with facility for emergency water use for fire fighting.
- Two (2) 110000 litre concrete water tanks provide water for house and irrigating top/hill paddocks if required.
- All water from roof catchment of Farm Shed, Garage and House is captured into water tanks with the overflow returning via underground pipes to the windmill bore to reduce wet areas from runoff and or overflow.
- The windmill is being removed and has been replaced with Solar Pump System to ensure water to all cattle troughs on farm. This system is capable of providing a good flow of water to multiple storage tanks.
- Davey Electric water pump at Tank near farm shed.
- Davey Electric water pump from water tank for house/garden/pool use.
- Fire fighter water pump for irrigating hill paddocks or transferring water to other area from one of the large concrete tanks.
This is a quality four bedroom home. It features:
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe.
- Sewing room suitable as fifth bedroom
- Home Office.
- All other bedrooms, office and sewing rooms have built-in robes.
- All bedrooms, office and family room have ceiling fans.
- Large Kitchen
- Ceasar stone bench top, quality built kitchen cabinets.
- Meile dishwasher
- Ilve gas and electric 900 wide large oven.
- Gas to kitchen from two gas bottles.
- Gas barbeque bayonet on rear verandah.
- Family room off kitchen
- Separate large lounge/dining room.
- Two bathrooms within the house.
- Two toilets in house separate from bath rooms (septic tank system).
- Toilet and shower facility in detached garage with electric water heater.
- Verandahs on all side of house. Three (3) metre wide verandah at the front (south) and the back (north), at the west and east end of the house is a 1.5 metre verandah. All under the cover of the roof
- Garage 8.5 metre by 7 metre.
- Secure yard for dogs.
OTHER RESIDENCE FEATURES
- Actron Ducted Air-conditioning throughout the house.
- Solar water heater for main residence.
- Timber floor in Family, Kitchen, Sewing room and hallway.
- Quality Carpet throughout the Lounge, Office and bedrooms.
- Tiles in wet areas.
- All internal and external walls insulated, insulation in ceiling
- Under floor construction is of brick and steel frame.
- Above floor construction is of treated pine frame.
- Iron roof with blanket insulation.
- Wall cladding is of fibro cement hardi-plank fire resistant
- Five 210 watt solar panels reducing electricity costs
- All constructions council inspected and approved.
- Constructed in 2008.
This is a Narellan fibreglass 11 metre by 4 metre salt water pool featuring:
- Water heater
- Automatic water management system, making the management of the pool a simple task.
- Spa system within one end of the pool.
- Blanket cover for pool reducing evaporation.
- Pool area fenced in accordance with council regulations.
- The inground pool is registered and a compliance certificate has been issued for the property in compliance with Section 30C of the Swimming Pools Act 1992.
- Weekly garbage collection if required.
- School bus to both primary and secondary school, and to town.
- Airport at both Lismore and Ballina.
- Gold Coast airport 1.5 hours away.
- Good medical facilities within Lismore.
- Cattle saleyards at Casino which hold weekly cattle/calf sales
- Northern River Meat Cooperative (abattoir) at Casino.
|Rear View from Verandah||Rear of House||House & Shed|
- Good neighbours.
- Quiet and peaceful.
- Excellent views of surrounding area
- Corner block - with main road frontage to the north (bitumen road), entry via Figtree Lane at the west side of farm and gravel road to the south boundary. One adjoining farm to the east boundary.
- Crime free area.
- Easy drive to surrounding areas including Lismore, Alstonville, Ballina and Casino.
- Drought proof property. Ample water for all farm/house requirements.
- Tick free area
- Superb family home (insulated and air conditioned)
- Lovely fenced pool
- Double lock up garage
- Superb shed
- North Coast Climate and Lifestyle
- Close to great beaches and rivers
This is a very special property in the lovely rural area of McKees Hill.
It is low maintenance and offers a superb rural lifestyle close to Lismore and Casino CBD's.
This property is offered at well below replacement cost and is therefor great value.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.