HORSE COMPLEX ON 100 ACRES, BOONAH, SOUTH EAST QUEENSLAND
Location / Area
Aratula, near Boonah, Kalbah and Ipswich, South East Queensland
Property Type / Size
A 100 acre lifestyle property with a renovated 3 bedroom family home, sheds, fencing dams and bores.
It is ideal for horses with day yards, dressage arena and horse friendly fencing.
‘Panoramic Park’ is currently a boutique horse training complex.
It is situated:
- 15 minutes to Boonah township (shops, schools, hospital etc)
- Less than 1 hour to Brisbane suburbs and CBD
- Less that 1 hour to Warwick & Beaudesert (major equine centres)
- 15 minutes to Ipswich
- 10 minutes to Lake Moogerah
- 5 minutes to Aratula township
|House & Garden||Lounge||Lounge|
The property has:
- Private 500 metre (1/2 km) driveway
- 8 dams and 3 bores
- 10 day yards with quality electrified fencing, sprinkler systems and set-up for automatic waterers
- 2 large horse paddocks of approximately 5 acres each; these has safe horse fencing and large horse water troughs
- New 60m x 20m dressage arena with horse safe flex fence
- Preparatory works for 1400 metre training track
- Ample flat cleared land for more arenas, internal paddocks, training arenas etc
- 30 acres of selectively cleared flat country
- 70 acres of undulating country ideal for horses or cattle.
This is a freshly and professionally renovated mid level weatherboard residence, ideal for family use.
- 3 carpeted bedrooms plus study (4th bedroom)
- Master bedroom with double doors to bathroom
- Large, modern kitchen with handmade timber slab benchtops, central feature island bench with sink; the kitchen includes stainless steels gas cooktop, wall over and microwave
- Open plan dining area/sun lounge with polished timber floors and french doors to rear verandah
- Large lounge room with polished timber floors and timber french doors to rear verandah
- Renovated bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity incorporating designer glass basin; the bathroom also has a heat/fan light
- Study/office area (ideal for business use)
- Internal laundry with pantry cupboard
- Large back verandah with magnificent views
- Separate second toilet
- 4 car carport adjoining house
- Two 500 gallon water tanks
- Reverse cycle air conditioned in lounge room
- Ceiling fans in most rooms
- Broadband Internet access
- Ample storage cupboard space
- Lovely lawns and gardens
- Storage shed near house
- Chook pen with yard
This is very large (20 x 10m) and has power and water. It is ideal for conversion to a stable block or casual accommodation.
|View from Rear of House||View from Front of House||Day Yards|
Wildlife includes kangaroos, wallabies, king parrots, koalas, wedge tail eagles, black cockatoos, lorikeets, ducks and guinea fowls
This is an excellent lifestyle property close to Brisbane.
- School bus at front gate
- Lake Moogerah nearby
- Rural lifestyle
- Scenic views
- Shade trees
- Some millable timber
Superb horse/equine property close to Brisbane
- Renovated 3 bedroom family home with quality inclusions
- Large shed with power and water (ideal for stables)
- 5 minutes to shops etc at Aratula
- Panoramic views of the nearby Scenic Rim
- Ample water from dams and bores
- Includes dressage area, day yards and horse safe fencing
- Superb rural views and ambience
- Great location, close to horse industry/events at Warwick and Beaudesert
- Very close to Lake Moogerah
- Under 1 hour to Brisbane CBD
- Close to Ipswich, Warwick, Boonah etc
- Potential for breeding, agistment or training business
- Ideal for horses, cattle or other animals (alpacas etc)
This property is a great horse/equine complex with potential for a family or as a business operation.
Its location and natural beauty are major benefits as are the house and other improvements.
It offers horse enthusiasts a unique opportunity to own a quality property with a lovely family home, shed, yards and paddocks.
This property is very good value for money.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.