192 ACRE CATTLE PROPERTY, MUMMULGUM, NORTHERN RIVERS NSW
Mummulgum, via Casino, NSW
192 acre unrestricted freehold cattle property with 3 bedroom house, sheds, yards and irrigation license. The property has a bitumen road frontage and possible subdivision potential.
$1.2 million Negotiable and includes:
• 90 Hereford breeders
• 70 calves (4 to 8 mths old)
• 3 bulls
• 1 horse
The property was a former top producing dairy farm but for the last 30 years has been managed as a cattle grazing property producing top quality Hereford vealers and weaner steers.
|Showing Creek & Boundary Line||Cattle Grazing on Lucerne||Lucerne Crop|
Under present management, the property has carried approximately 95 to 100 breeders plus replacement heifers for the last 30 years.
|Flowing Creek||Lagoon ||Dam & Grazing Area|
The farm features:
- 3 bedroom farm house
- Property divided into 4 main paddocks all with water access and 4 smaller paddocks used for cultivating lucerne
- Creek boundary with a 21 mega litre irrigation license for stock and domestic use
- 4 rainwater tanks totalling 12,000 gallons (45,000 litres)
- 1 tank for creek water storage
- 1 bore (pumps approximately 2,500 gallons per hour)
- 5 large dams
- Large lagoon
- 5 large sheds used for farm machinery, storing hay and 1 chicken pen
- 8 bay machinery shed with dairy bales beside (formerly a dairy farm)
- Wooden cattle yards and loading ramp
- All fences in good condition
- Quantity of shade trees and millable timber
- 3 phase power supply
- Bitumen road through centre of property
- Plant and equipment for sale by negotiation (not factored in the asking price)
|The Farm House||Diningroom to Kitchen||Livingroom|
The house, built in the late 60’s is constructed of brick veneer and stucco. House features include:
- 2 double bedrooms with built in robes
- 3rd bedroom (approximately 30’ x 10’) has had 5 single beds with room to spare (could be divided to make another 2 bedrooms if desired)
- Small office
- Lounge room with wood combustion heater
- Hallway (runs full length of the house)
- Front patio with ramp
- Garage (converted to a rumpus room)
- Carport off house (fully enclosed with flooring)
- Small building behind carport is fully lined and floored (ideal for granny flat or extra accommodation)
- Fully fenced house yard
- Amazing 360° views of the farm from the house
|Main Bedroom||Bedroom||Rumpus Room|
- Quality lifestyle farm in a rich rural valley
- Potential to subdivide into 2 or more lots (S.T.C.A.)
- Price includes quality livestock (beef cattle) plus 1 horse
- Irrigation license (ideal for horticulture and livestock)
- Ample water supply from creek and tanks
- Ideal property for horticulture and livestock
- 3 or 4 bedroom family home with great views
- Ample sheds and yards
- Bitumen road frontage
- 3 phase power
- High rainfall area
- Only 2km to primary school and local store
- Close to Casino (20 minutes) with:
- Shopping centre and specialty shops
- Sports facilities
- Easy drive to Lismore (40 minutes)
- Approximately 1 hour to Ballina, Byron Bay and Evans Head
|Hay Shed||3 Bay Machinery Shed||Enclosed Machinery Shed|
This property (owned for over 30 years) is in a lovely area and has great potential to be developed for more intensive horticultural uses (cropping, orchards, vegetables etc). Alternatively, there is the opportunity to produce more lucerne, hay or similar for commercial sale. The property is suitable for and currently carries livestock for breeding/stud (or grazing). With the subdivision potential, this property represents excellent value for money with the bonus of a quality lifestyle in the beautiful Northern Rivers area of NSW.
Contact the owners to arrange an inspection of this sustainable property that is worthy of any inspection.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.