885 ACRE FARM WITH OLIVE GROVE, NARRABRI, NSW
Location / Area
North West Slopes, NSW
Near Narrabri,Bellata and Moree
Property Type / Size
A 885 Acre (358.3 Hectare) rural property with an olive orchard of 3,100 trees and areas suitable for bee-keeping.
Includes large shed with some equipment, concrete storage tank, and large dam
This property is:
- Situated in the foothills of the Nandewar Range adjoining National Parks
- 74 Kilometres to Narrabri
- 85 Kilometres to Moree
- In a private and peaceful location
- Has beautiful views and natural beauty
- Close to Waa Ggorge, Sawn Rocks, Kaputar National Park & other landmarks and tourist attractions.
Has Qantas Air Link Services from Narrabri, Moree and Tamworth
|View to Rear of Land||Dam||View to National Park|
This is a well established orchard of 3,100 trees in 3 fenced paddocks.
Varieties include both oil and table varieties. They are:
- Paragon (frantoio)
- Hardy Mammoth
- One extra fenced paddock with more olive trees
- This needs clearing of regrowth to enable further planting
- One large dam
- Places suitable for other dams
- Equipment including slasher and olive shaker
|Olive Shaker and Slasher||Olive Trees|
- This is an 18x12m large ‘Williams River’ colourbond shed with a high roof up to 17ft. This allows for a mezzanine to be built if required.
- The shed is built on a heavy duty concrete slab suitable for trucks. It has 2 large roller doors and one single access door.
- The olive processing area is set up for picking olive into barrels. This includes a food grade pump and high pressure water pump.
- There are 2 generators for power.
- There is a bathroom facility
- A phone
- A very large concrete water storage tank, (125,000 Litres) with water pressure to shed
|View of National Park||125,000L Water Tank||Large Shed|
There are excellent house sites with superb views over the orchard and flat plains towards Moree. This has a great north east aspect and the land ideal for building.
|Potential House Site||View From Potential House Site||Potential House Site|
There is a large timbered area with stunning sandstone rock boulders and natural beauty which adjoins the National Park at rear of property.
- Subdivisable into 2 or 3 blocks
- Ideal for conservation hunting
- Affordable farm with established olive grove
- Good soils
- Peaceful and quiet location
- Very good area for beekeeping
- Potential to convert to organic if desired
- No chemicals or fertilizers for more than 7 years
- Quality shed
- Excellent home sites with views
|View into Gully||Back Gorge||View to National Park|
This is a great opportunity to buy a large acreage for privacy, with income potential.
Inspect and see the property first hand:
- Monday to Saturday only (By Appointment)
- Closed Sundays
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.