3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME, TAREE CBD, MID-NORTH COAST, NEW SOUTH WALES
Location / Area
Taree CBD, Mid-North Coast, New South Wales
Property Type / Size
A 3 bedroom, brick veneer family home in a handy location to shops, schools and other facilities.
Ideal for owner occupier or investor.
This brick and tile house and land are ideally situated close to:
- Sports facilities
- Hospital and medical facilities
- Golf club
- Industrial area
|Master Bedroom||Bedroom 2||Bedroom 3|
The house is approximately 25 years old and currently returns $220 per week in rent.
- Main bedroom with built-ins and ceiling fan
- 2 other bedrooms
- 3 way bathroom including bath
- Modern kitchen (with wall over and electric stove) overlooking backyard
- ‘L’ shaped dining and lounge area
- Internal laundry with door to rear deck
- Rear sun deck overlooking back yard
- Single car, lock-up garage with room for storage
- Tiled front porch area
- Garden shed and clothes line in rear yard
- Vehicular access to side/rear yard
- Carpeted in bedrooms and lounge
- Landscaped lawn and gardens
The property is:
- On Bushland Drive
- Approximately 200 metres from tavern and club
- Approximately 300 metres to primary school
- Close to new warehouse shopping complex
Mid North Coast
This area has:
- Large rivers for fishing and watersports
- Surf beaches
- National parks
- Temperate climate
- Easy access to the Newcastle and Sydney
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal for family or retirement living
- Close to all facilities
- Good investment opportunity
- Ample employment and business opportunities
- Mid-North Coast climate and lifestyle
- Approximately 20 minutes to Old Bar (beach etc) and 30 minutes to Harrington
- Fishing and watersports on Manning River (5 minutes away)
- Easy drive to Newcastle and Sydney (via freeways)
- Large rear and side yards
|Front of House & Garage||Rear of House||Bathroom/Vanity|
This property offers great value for money and is worthy of any inspection.
It has been used as an investment property for many years and offers a reasonable rental return. Alternatively it would make an ideal family or retirement proposition.
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.