60 ACRE LIFESTYLE FARM + 3 BEDROOM HOME, GYMPIE, SOUTH EAST QLD
Ross Creek, South East Queensland
Near Gympie, Tin Can Bay & Sunshine Coast
Property Type / Size
60 acres, mostly warm north easterly slopes of scrub soil, ideally suited to full production, a lifestyle farm or magnificent retirement acreage.
Close to major towns and coastal areas.
This 60 Acre property is a gem and in a superb location. It features:
- Scrub soil, warm north easterly slopes
- Frost free with 42 inch av. rainfall
- 2 large dams for irrigation (3 phase) and domestic use
- Suitable site for future dam.
- Protected on 3 sides by natural tall timber
- 14 metre by 7.8 metre lock-up shed
- 13 metre by 5.6 metre machinery shed with concrete floor
- large hay shed
- 11,000 gal. rain water tanks
|View from House||Rear of House||Front of House|
This low setstyle house has high ceilings and beautiful polished hardwood floors.
|Verandah||Verandah||Rear of House|
- Formal entry.
- Large main bedroom with:
- Walk-in robe
- French doors opening onto verandah and overlooking inground saltwater pool
- Two other bedrooms with:
- Built-in robes
- French doors opening onto verandahs.
- Large modern bathroom with separate shower and large spa bath
- Open plan country kitchen with:
- Tassie oak cupboards
- ample drawers and storage space
- electric cook top and wall oven
- new dish washer
- eating area
- Two open plan living areas
- Formal dining area and lounge which has cast iron woodstove and French doors opening to large verandah
- Family room which has reverse cycle air conditioner and bi-fold doors opening to verandah
- Two large outside entertainment areas
- Internal large laundry with great storage and bench space
|Entertainment Area||Lounge Room||Living Area|
Other House Features
- 11000 gal. rain water tanks. (Additional water which can be pumped from dam for septic and garden)
- Full insulation
- Ceiling fans throughout the house
- Double carport
- 10 metre fully tiled salt water pool
|Inground Pool||Pool from House||Pergola|
- Ten minutes from Gympie on the road to Fraser Island, Tin Can Bay and Rainbow Beach
- Less than an hour to Noosa and the Sunshine Coast
- 2 hours to Brisbane on mainly divided highway
- Frequent fast trains to Brisbane
- Very private rural acreage close to Gympie, fishing spots and beaches
- Quality comfortable home
- Great entertaining areas
- House and sheds at rear of property ensuring 100% privacy
- Views from house are of 10 metre fully tiled salt water pool and tropical gardens or lovely rural scenes
- Peaceful ‘Garden room’ [pergola] in tropical garden away from house
- Great walking opportunities
- Close access to Sunshine Coast and Brisbane
This property is suited to a diverse range of agricultural or horticultural pursuits, as income producing or a retirement interest. It is also ideally located for a ‘Bed and Breakfast.’
A printer friendly version of this page is available here.
If you wish to contact the owners via email please fill out the form below and click the submit button.
NOTE: Red fields are required.